160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.
In June 2021, 160over90 partnered with Obsidianworks, a culture-powered marketing agency co-founded by actor and producer, Michael B. Jordan, and Chad Easterling. Purpose-built for a more inclusive era of brand storytelling, the agency focuses on cultural connectivity through brand strategy, digital and social impact. Together with 160over90, the agency works with brand and talent partners to identify opportunities, create, and execute innovative and culturally resonant campaigns and activations, and connect with multicultural consumers in diverse communities.
This role will focus on opportunities for Obsidianworks and 160over90, brought to life through their agency partnership. The Integrated Producer will spend approximately 80% of her/his time on projects led by Obsidianworks, and the remaining 20% on projects led by 160over90. This role will be based in 160over90's New York or Santa Monica office.
• 3-5 years of comparable experience working in a production or agency environment on brand-driven campaigns
• 2 years of experience in Blender, Maya, 3D Studio, or related 3D platform
• Supports in all aspects of visual and asset output
• In-depth knowledge and experience animating in Adobe After Effects
• Editing videos in Premiere
• Designing vector-based assets in Illustrator
• Demonstrates an accomplished motion graphics skill set, and an understanding of the principles of animation as well as storyboarding
• Work with cross-discipline team to deliver on all assets needed for clients' businesses
• Ability to perform under tight deadlines with quick turnaround times if needed
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Proactive with relentless hustle and desire to exceed aggressive goals
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of cultural & design trends
• Strong background in 3D, Art & Design
• Excellent design, typography, motion and layout skills
• Candidates must provide their portfolio URL or as an attachment to be considered
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d52077-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.