Sr. Manager, Diversity and Inclusion
Beverly Hills, CA
Endeavor's creative department is seeking a Graphic Designer to join the team. This role supports the Communications and Social Media teams, as well as print and digital projects across Endeavor's portfolio.
Endeavor is a global media and entertainment company with world-class brands and capabilities across talent representation, sports, fashion, event management, and brand marketing. Comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC, Endeavor likely plays a significant role in the content you love and the experiences and events that you never forget. Our companies and represented talent and brand clients collectively reach billions of passionate fans, directly, every single day.
• Support the development and execution of digital and print materials including but not limited to client materials (e.g., presentation and pitch decks, logos), social media graphics, event collateral, signage, invites, newsletters, magazines, and social impact materials
• Translate the Endeavor brand and its subsidiary brands into powerful and purposeful creative concepts
• Collaborate with internal Creative team, broader Communications team, and other groups across the Company
• 4+ years of experience as a professional graphic designer
• Show proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. (2D motion graphics and an understanding of After Effects is a plus.)
• Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment while consistently meeting deadlines
• Strong layout and typography skills
• This position is extremely fast-paced and hands-on. The ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure is crucial. The creative team interfaces with various agents, executives, and clients about their creative needs and effectively manages the entire creative process for multiple projects simultaneously.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9388m-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.