Beverly Hills, CA
Endeavor is seeking a Financial Analyst to join its Finance team. Reporting to the VP of Finance, this position will be involved with many financial functions, including management reporting, financial statement consolidation, finance operations, monthly close process, and business development activities across the Endeavor portfolio.
• Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad-hoc financial and operating reports, report packages, flashes, dashboards and analyses
• Consolidate forecasts, budgets, analyses, and reports across multiple business units and financial systems
• Manage P&Ls, monitoring performance throughout the life-cycle from greenlight to release
• Coordinate weekly funding process and operations. Build efficiencies in the process and buy-in from key stakeholders across multiple departments
• Investigate variances between actual, forecasts, and budget to understand trends, risks and opportunities
• Track and execute contractual cash commitments/receipts for capital planning
• Provide financial support for business unit investments and new corporate initiatives
• Proactively drive ideas for improved operations, analysis, cost savings and other efficiencies by presenting analysis to management and actively collaborating with key stakeholders
• Ad-Hoc projects to support growth of division
• 1-3 years of experience in a Finance, Accounting or in a Highly Analytic role
• 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance
• Superior proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; complex financial modeling and presentation with attention to detail
• Strong interest in content, understanding of the ecosystem and the changing landscape of distribution
• Ability to work comfortably across both FP&A and Controllership functions
• SAP/BPC experience a plus
• Prior experience in corporate finance or public accounting preferred.
• Media/Entertainment experience is a plus
• Ability to multi-task projects, stakeholders across the company and pivot across finance functions
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.