IMG Fashion is seeking a Executive Director, Editorial to oversee the editorial vision for Fashion Events content and programming. The ED will create the overall voice, content direction, and programming themes for IMG Fashion properties including New York Fashion Week, Fashion Week Australia, and other global fashion events. The ED will also partner with the Designer Relations team to support Designers' editorial and content goals. This is a highly collaborative role that will partner closely with the Digital, Social, Marketing, Creative, Sponsorship Sales, and Designer Relations teams to foster alignment, nurture positive team work, and drive execution of Fashion Events' vision.
You are a senior content and editorial professional with extensive knowledge, relationships, and passion for the fashion industry. You have great experience collaborating with editorial and sales teams to create holistic programming satisfying designer and sponsor goals while meeting marketing and commercial objectives. You direct fashion content that will impact global audiences through digital, social, and experiential channels. You push for innovation in storytelling and are obsessed with learning the latest platforms and trends in content marketing. You possess commercial acumen and recognize how to craft content that meets both brand and sales-related goals.
• Define and lead execution of the voice and vision of IMG Fashion Events
• Partner with Designers and the Designer Relations team to ideate and execute content and programming goals
• Develop innovative stories for designers, sponsors, and Fashion Events partners that satisfy respective brand and commercial goals
• Collaborate across sales, designer relations, marketing, digital, social, and creative teams to create content and programming that Digital, Social, Marketing, Creative, Sponsorship Sales, and Designer Relations brand goals, and meet client KPIs
• Manage high-level client relationships and expectations throughout the development and execution of programs
• Ensure that ideas, pitches, activations, collateral materials are on brand for respective property
• Supervise content production operations including budget management, activation timelines
• Create and cultivate, culture/relationships within the marketing team
• Serve as the fashion content expert, directing and identifying industry trends, needs and opportunities
• Mentor team to ensure ongoing professional development and career growth
• 12 years fashion editorial experience spanning content creation, programming, and special projects with brands and designers
• Excellent pitching, storytelling, and presentation abilities
• Great communication skills; able to provide clear direction and express creative ideas succinctly
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Established relationships with fashion designers
• Demonstrated knowledge of the luxury fashion industry
• People management experience
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.