Manager, Post Production
Los Angeles, CA
Events & Projects
• Project management including event strategy and proposal/presentation development, budget development and management, creation of event execution plans (timelines, checklists), marketing & brand strategy and development, vendor sourcing and management, organizing, planning and leading of all event meetings and calls as well as prioritization and issue escalation.
• Create 'shared vision' across multiple stakeholder teams through project documents, meeting agendas and recaps. This includes clear, informative, and timely communication (verbal and written) with multiple sponsors and vendors with clear action items and deadlines.
• Traffic key event creative and materials to all partners and ingest partner creative to appropriate cross-functional teams (operations, marketing, etc.)
• Oversee and manage participant registration and consumer revenue. This includes strategic outreach, revenue and customer service.
• Procurement, management, and fulfilment of sponsors and strategic partners.
• Includes research, industry analysis, lead generation, and development of sales/pitch materials.
• Coordinate integration of partnerships, sponsors, vendors, etc. across all cross-functional depts. – operations, programming, marketing and sales.
• Lead conference calls and meetings with sponsors, strategic partners, and vendors.
• Develop (and update), communicate, manage and traffic key event documents and materials – event production schedules and timelines, meeting notes/recaps, sponsor guides, site plans, event schedules, activation checklists, etc.
• Secure and manage necessary permits for event services and activations – Board of Health, Business License, etc.
• Create, manage and develop post event recaps and event evaluations
• Assist Guest Services in creation of info sheets, maps and training documents, and customer services responses
• Liaison with charity partnerships
• Organize and operate onsite front office and staff
• Train and manage and delegate successfully to on-site staff, interns and volunteers both in the office and on-site (as needed).
• Division sales support across all properties. This includes managing both inbound and outbound partnership, sponsorship, and licensing requests.
• Manage and execute CRM updates for all division sales efforts. This includes execution of sponsorship contracts, maintaining accurate accounting of deliverables and coordinate execution across all divisional cross-functional teams (i.e. legal, accounting, consumer marketing, operations)
• Work closely with the VP and Director of Marketing to produce and manage capabilities and marketing pitch decks for the division as well as specific Action Sports properties, owning materials and making changes as projects evolve.
• Support VP in sales or business development RFP/pitch meetings and on calls, including the creation of pitch materials, creating meeting recaps and identifying action items when needed, distributing meeting minutes to relevant team members, etc.
Required Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in managing and producing events, brand activations and event teams.
• Experience with large-scale outdoor sporting events a plus.
• Sales, marketing and sponsor services experience with strong presentation development skills (i.e. sales
• proposals, RFP decks, etc.)
• Solid strategic project management experience and organizational skills including the ability to set and drive
• requirements/deliverables across multiple cross-functional departments (consumer marketing, operations,
• creative, sales, etc.)
• Ability to multi-task and remain calm in high-pressure situations.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills are required.
• Self-motivated and directed person, requiring minimal supervision for successful assignment completion.
• Flexibility and positive attitude to work long days, evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Applications, File Sharing
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Digital and Social Media engagement experiences (includes analytics and reporting best practices)
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
• This is a permanent position.
• Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based in Los Angeles.
• Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. IMG is highly invested in the career development of its employees. If successful in your role, it should provide you with a stepping stone to the next stage and beyond. Examples of roles that people previously advanced to from the role or the level of this position are Senior Manager. It is important to note that while most people look at the position of their line manager as the next step, there is significant opportunity for cross-promotion across the many different divisions of the company. This is possible because of the vast scope of our company and will be strongly encouraged.
IMG own, operate or commercially represent more than 800 events around the world, including culinary and music festivals, mass participation events, international fashion weeks and leading tournaments and championships in more than a dozen sports.
IMG Action Sports
Based in Los Angeles (CA), IMG Action Sports, a subsidiary of Endeavor, specializes in action and lifestyle sports. The prime strategic directive for IMG Action Sports is to provide and manage comprehensive event services through the creation of events, management of events, and client account support. IMG Action Sports is actively involved in surfing, skateboarding, motorsports, team sports, endurance, beach volleyball, cultural festivals and athlete management.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1nwo-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.