Manager, Rights Management
Beverly Hills, CA
On Location sits in the intersection of live and digital worlds, and our engineering talent are key to keeping our lead in that space. Like the On Location combining best of the two worlds, Engineering managers have not only technical skills, but also a strong skills and desire to manage people . You will contribute to product strategy, manage your goals and help develop and optimize your team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILTIES
• Manage engineering team, set OKRs, structure and mentor engineers.
• Manage technical tasks for your product and be ultimately responsible for their planning and execution.
• Ma ke strategic decisions on technical problems for high-scale products .
• Collaborate with other teams.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,
or a related field, or equivalent experience required
• 10+ years of experience in the industry with 3+ of technical leadership and people management
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
• 5+ years of technical leadership and people management of 10+ engineers
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
• Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
• Create value by enriching people's lives.
• Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
• Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
• Partner to generate win-win solutions.
• Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you would want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off , and 401k plan.
On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro38e1-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.