About On Location
On Location is a global leader in premium experiential hospitality, offering ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production and travel management across sports, entertainment, fashion, and culture. On Location provides unrivaled access for corporate clients and fans looking for official, immersive experiences at marquee events, including the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, New York Fashion Week and more. An official partner and/or service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals, the company also owns and operates several of its own unique experiences. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports, and content company.
The eCommerce Manager – NFL, NCAA, UFC, Masters
oversees the digital creation of products, specifically relating to travel packages, tickets and hospitality events while managing price updates, webpage changes, inventory and multiple other ticket-related items for various events and partners.
As a member of the marketing team, the eCommerce Manager – NFL, NCAA, UFC, Masters will focus on the development and overall management of the digital display and promotion of product offerings. Additional responsibilities can include, but are not limited to, managing inventory, fundamental financial reporting, content sourcing and more. This position will constantly collaborate with multiple teams across the company including Ticketing, Product, Fulfillment, Business Development, Event Production, Sales and Finance to ensure product display expectations are met. An eye for detail and creative writing abilities will be crucial to this position's daily tasks. The eCommerce Manager – NFL, NCAA, UFC, Masters will also be expected and required to act in a support role for their team members as needed to accomplish the overall needs and goals of the company. This role will require extended hours on evenings and weekends, especially during peak season.
• Above average technical skills as it relates to Microsoft Office applications and the ability to quickly learn multiple software platforms.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a team-based environment
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with attention to detail
• Self-starter and ability to take on many tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to move projects along and meet deadlines
• Basic understanding of entrepreneurial and business tactics that results in taking initiative to present new ideas, improve processes and identify gaps in the business.
• Ability to curate and edit imagery for website (Experience with Photoshop is a plus).
• Work experience in eCommerce and knowledge of sports, music, live entertainment, and/or hospitality industries is highly preferred.
• Build ticket and hospitality packages and publish to website
• Master backend systems to create and maintain products while meeting deadlines
• Manage products throughout event sales cycle
• Provide support to other teams as needed
• Source content for use on website that matches brand style guide
• Ensure web pages are populated with correct information and content
• Edit and resize digital assets
• Collaborate with Marketing team to support campaigns and meet stakeholder expectations
• Run inventory reports to support Product and Sales teams
Our Core Vales
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best.
We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
• Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
• Create value by enriching people's lives.
• Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
• Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
• Partner to generate win-win solutions.
• Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you would want to be treated.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvpxmm-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.