Role: Director, Business Development & Cash-Planning
Reports to: VP, Business Development, Endeavor Content
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a global leader in the production, financing and sales of premium film, television, and audio content. The studio produces TV series such as See and Truth Be Told on Apple TV+ and the upcoming Nine Perfect Strangers for Hulu, Severance for Apple TV+ and Tokyo Vice for HBO Max. Endeavor Content also handles distribution for hit series including Killing Eve, Normal People and The Night Manager. Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
Endeavor is looking for a Director, Business Development & Capital Planning to join its Business Development team, reporting to the VP, Business Development. The position assists the VP, Business Development with spearheading oversight of Endeavor Content's corporate credit facility, including the preparation, maintenance and reporting of borrowing base models and borrowing requests, cash flow forecasts and bank compliance submissions.
• Forecasting production facility cash flows, debt service, and balances based on operating model assumptions
• Preparation of borrowing bases certificates for weekly facility draws and repayments
• Prepare and/or review monthly and quarterly compliance deliverables to banks including liquidity certificates, collateral packages, and quarterly reconciliations
• Coordinate with accounting to ensure all facility activities and captured and recorded in a timely manner
• Monitor and provide input on credit agreement baskets, carve-outs, and interplay with planned investments, acquisitions, and joint-ventures
• Identifies risks & opportunities to enable business decisions and communicate strategies to achieve stated targets
• Partners with finance, accounting, business affairs, production and production finance teams to develop and create comprehensive cash models to enable accurate and timely reporting
• Ensures the accurate and timely preparation and delivery of all regular and ad-hoc management requests
• This role will sit at the intersection of Finance and Business Development with the opportunity to develop and build out more of a Business Development roadmap
• Ad Hoc Business Development projects such as assessing new business opportunities, project financing and investments and covering operational project support including the greenlight processes
• Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or related field
• Financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting experience required
• Knowledge of asset-based lending principles
• Knowledge of credit agreements and other governing documents for lending facilities, and their interaction with business operations
• Understanding of credit principles including leverage, interest coverage, liquidity ratios and ability to assess how different types of information will be received and analyzed by a lender
• Comfort with reading and interpreting indentures, credit agreements and other legal documentation
• Understanding and strong working knowledge of media program budgets, schedules, and cash flows including forecasting, billing types, delivery, and collection cycles
• Demonstrated experience and success in implementing processes to improve modeling while looking to long term solutions to further automate and streamline reporting deliverables
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and high level of comfort working with all levels of management
• Attention to detail and results oriented
• Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
• 3+ years related forecasting / modeling experience
• Advanced Excel skill
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6nz08-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.