The Coordinator, Digital and Streaming will support the day-to-day management of NYFW.com's streaming, website. This role is will be an integral member of the Digital team, responsible for the content acquisition, content management, and logistics to support IMG Fashion's digital flagship, NYW.com. Responsibilities include content management NYFW.com, in-event shoppable content management and ownership of CRM executions.
Candidates should have prior website, and CMS system experience. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, and analytical. This will work closely with the Senior Manager, Digital and Streaming, and the Social Media team to drive traffic and viewership to NYFW.com. This role reports to the Executive Director of Digital Content.
• Manages asset collection process, liaising with designers to ensure livestream content is received to spec broadcast without delay.
• Builds and executes a robust, email marketing strategy to promote site traffic and viewership
• Develops bespoke web pages dedicated to key partners and branding initiatives, ensuring that they are SEO-optimized, while maximizing site speed
• Content manages NYFW.com, facilitating homepage refreshes, and updates
• Provides reporting on NYFW.com properties, alongside insights for platform optimization
• Collaborates with the social media team to identify synergies between the website and NYFW's Social platforms, with the end goal of driving site traffic and subscribers
• Uses copywriting skills to align website copy to NYFW.com to NYFW brand voice
• 2-3 years of proven experience managing website and email platforms
• A strong editorial mindset and an understanding of how website best-practices can be used to create storytelling moments
• Highly proficient in Google Analytics, Adobe Design Suite
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Experience using OBS, Final Cut Pro and iMovie, a plus
• Meticulously organized, with a strong aptitude for anticipating and following production processes
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rje0kw-3-93-74-25-42 in your application.