IMG Media & Events includes hundreds of live experiences across Arts & Entertainment, Culinary, Music, Sports, and more. We are responsible for producing some of the world's most iconic cultural moments and act as a partner to key global festivals, helping many expand from regional events to household names around the world.
The IMG Media & Events Consumer Marketing group is seeking a data-driven performance marketing generalist to join the team as Digital Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will work closely with functional leaders to develop and implement holistic digital marketing channel strategies that drive meaningful revenue impact across the portfolio.
• Develop holistic digital marketing channel strategies, including paid social, search, programmatic, OTT, sponsored content, influencer, SEO, email marketing, referral, etc.
• Launch campaigns that drive meaningful revenue impact for the Media & Events' portfolio
• Implement channel best practices and industry-leading optimization strategies to maximize ROAS
• Implement ambitious testing plans across channels, targeting, creative, landing experiences, conversion funnels, incrementality, etc.
• Leverage data to identify opportunities
• Manage and own channel performance, KPIs, and reporting
• Manage budgets and ensure spend is allocated optimally across channels
• Support email marketing, data analytics, SEO, and digital project management initiatives led by other teammates, as needed, with an eagerness to learn and develop in these areas
• Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing stakeholders, including creative, brand, PR, technology, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Hands-on experience managing and optimizing paid digital acquisition/direct response campaigns and/or email and lifecycle initiatives
• Experience managing and optimizing paid social campaigns
• Comfortable managing budgets of varying sizes
• Data-driven analytical thinker with experience leveraging data to identify optimization opportunities and inform business decisions
• Proficiency with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, ESPs, etc.
• Proficiency with Excel: pivot tables, vlookup , etc.
• Preferred qualification: Experience with marketing for events
Skills and Abilities:
• Creative, growth-minded problem solver with a hunger to test, learn and iterate
• Strong ability to stay organized while juggling multiple projects involving cross-functional stakeholders
• Keen interest in staying plugged in to digital growth industry trends
• Excellent collaboration skills
Your career at IMG
IMG is highly invested in the career development of its employees. If successful in your role, it should provide you with a steppingstone to the next stage and beyond.
It is important to note that while most people look at the position of their line manager as the next step, there is significant opportunity for cross-promotion across the many different divisions of the company. This is possible because of the vast scope of our company and will be strongly encouraged.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm10zv-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.