New York, NY
IMG's Fashion Events group organizes more than 1,000 runway shows per year and owns, operates, or commercially represents 30+ global fashion weeks and fashion events, including NYFW: The Shows and Afterpay Fashion Week Australia.
IMG Fashion Events is looking for a Designer to join our full service creative team. Our inhouse design team is responsible for creating in person and digital experiences for New York Fashion Week: The Shows and curates Global Fashion Events for our partners. You will be part of a very collaborative creative team to concept, pitch, design, and activate experiences for partners in the fashion industry. This role is perfect for you if you love designing and managing the production of high profile projects while marring an editorial voice and partners' objectives.
You will work closely with Marketing, Sales and Production teams to create visual direction brands and partners based on target objectives. Responsibilities and daily projects include:
• Design for pre-sale: internal presentations, pitch decks, mood boards/comps
• Post-sale activation design including:
• Participate in brainstorms to generate concepts that align with event and partner objectives
• Generate mood boards, design 2D comps/mockup
• Incorporate feedback from internal stakeholders and partners
• Visualize consumer/guest experience
• Design printed invites, digital evites and event collateral
• Source and manage relationships with vendors and fabricators
• Own budget expectations and event timeline keeping vendors accountable to the highest quality product
• Source décor elements and ensure that activation meets safety standards, can be produced efficiently, and can be installed and de-installed safely and on time
• Generate all final files for production
• Oversee the installation and deinstallation for on-site events. Anticipate challenges and come up with creative solutions that meet project and budget goals during installs
The qualified candidate should have a sophisticated design sense, innovative ideas, strong typography
skills, great attention to detail, and possess a problem-solving mindset. This individual should excel at working both independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. They also must be able to handle a number of projects at once and be able to provide a portfolio of innovative and inspiring work with a focus on event experiences and activation
• 3-5 years of experience working in experiential event design
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, added benefit if there is knowledge base in After Effects, Premier or any 3D rendering program
• Eager to learn new platforms and systems for design
• Strong graphic and typography design skills with strong layout experience
• Highly organized and deadline oriented
• Ability to prioritize projects on the fly in a deadline driven environment
• Comfortable working in fluid environment
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.