New York, NY
IMG seeks a talented and highly motivated lawyer to join its Business Affairs department in New York, supporting the fashion representation divisions, including: IMG Models, The Wall Group and Art+Commerce. This is a high-volume practice supporting a large group of managers who operate within tight timeframes. Primary responsibilities include:
• Reviewing and negotiating endorsement, appearance, and other image-rights and personal-services agreements, primarily for fashion models, photographers, stylists and other fashion professionals.
• Providing problem-solving and decision-making advice on contract and business issues, including questions of contract interpretation
• Implementing and refining contract-administration and document-management processes
• Fostering positive long-term relationships with the company's clients and customers
• 3-5 years of transactional legal/business affairs experience, ideally with at least 2 of those years at a firm, and at least 2 focusing on endorsement and/or production contracts in-house or at an entertainment law firm
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to interact with a range of personalities and styles in a fast-paced environment, and explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues without legal knowledge and with limited time and patience
• Outstanding negotiation, drafting, analytical, and organizational skills
• A curious mind, a strong work ethic, and a creative but practical approach to problem-solving
• An upbeat temperament, a dynamic personality, and a team-oriented approach to work
• Admitted to NY Bar
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.