We are looking for a lawyer licensed to practice law with approximately 3-5 years' experience at a law firm, government agency or in-house legal department to join Endeavor's Compliance team. The ideal candidate has assisted in the building, implementation and execution of global compliance programs as well as general transactional experience. The position will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Drafting, implementing and refining policies and procedures to ensure a safe and legally compliant environment for attendees/participants in Endeavor events marketed to minors
• Assisting with the ongoing review of health and safety programs identifying training priorities, target audiences, delivery methods and timing
• Directing or assisting in the development and delivery of specialized training for employees, faculty and students on relevant policy areas, including non-discrimination and harassment prevention
• Directing investigations of potential legal or policy violations
• Leading efforts to identify and prioritize potential areas of compliance vulnerabilities and risk and recommend corrective action
• Drafting and negotiating event participant waivers, employment related documents and general commercial transactions to support Endeavor events business marketed to minors
• Licensed to practice law in CA, with minimum 3 years of experience.
• Fluent (both written and spoken) English
• Experience as a compliance professional and transactional attorney with demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the required elements of effective compliance programs and drafting/negotiating commercial agreements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through to be considered
• Must be willing to work in LA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Strong academic credentials.
• Outstanding analytic, communication, presentation, project management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment, both independently and collaboratively, with a team-oriented approach.
• Ability to respond quickly and pragmatically to urgent situations. Ability to prioritize and resolve issues promptly and effectively.
• Ability to explain complex concepts, build consensus, think creatively, and collaborate with clients to address business needs.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nj8q-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.