The Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships will support the Corporate Partnerships department, with an emphasis on PBR Sales Team support. Working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer, Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, PBR Sales Team, and PBR Partnership Marketing Team, this position will manage various projects and tasks that support the success of all PBR sponsors.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to learn, work, and grow in the sports and entertainment industry, have a demonstrated background of independently managing projects with strong attention to detail, and embody the spirit of teamwork.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support Chief Revenue Officer, Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, Sales Team, and Partnership Marketing Team
• Support Director, Content & Design with sales decks and presentations
• Collaborate with Endeavor Analytics Team to secure research and data for sales decks and presentations
• Lead collaborative effort to draft partner contracts
• Lead CRM management and associated reporting
• Drive communication and organization between Corporate Partnerships Team, Legal Team, and Accounting Team
• Assist Partnership Marketing Team with various tasks (e.g. mid-year reporting, end-of-year reporting, ticket management, shipping, etc.)
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the PBR, the PBR Sales Process, and partner/prospect businesses, becoming an expert in all
• Work cross-functionally within PBR, and across other Endeavor businesses, to help deliver value to partners and prospects
• Perform limited executive assistant functions for Chief Revenue Officer and Vice President, Corporate Partnerships: managing calendars, arranging travel, event planning, special projects, etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic and team-oriented attitude
• Must function at a high level in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities
• Self-sufficient, proactive, and solutions oriented
• Expert using Keynote
• Proficiency using Adobe software –Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office software – Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Word
Education & Formal Training:
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, Sports Management, or related field
• 2+ years of experience in partnership marketing, sponsorship, or marketing in sports and entertainment industry
• Normal office hours Monday-Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed
• Ability to travel as required
• Position is located in Fort Worth, Texas
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4mqky-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.