As a member of Endeavor Analytics, you will be tasked with analyzing consumer insights, television content, digital & social media, and sports talent initiatives. This position uses research to develop sales, marketing and programming strategies and materials for Endeavor and its portfolio of Companies, including WME Sport, IMG, UFC, etc. This position will primarily service internal sports & event-focused departments including: 160 Over 90, IMG Media & Events, IMG Licensing. The position will also work with and support Endeavor Analytics direct client roster.
There will be on the job training to leverage our in-house resources which consists of various consumer profiling tools, social analytics, and Nielsen.
• Given this an entry-level position, no work experience in analytics is required, but interest and passion in the space will be strongly beneficial.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Education or experience including analytics, business, marketing, statistics, sports management, communications, or related fields are encouraged.
• Participate in department responses to ad-hoc research requests and/or comprehensive research projects.
• Leverage syndicated data to create ''stories'' that convey consumer engagement with properties and athletes/talent.
• Prepare recaps and ratings tracks for sporting events.
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
• Comfortable presenting insights and results to colleagues and clients.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2bk2-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.