New York, NY
Hall des Lumières will open its doors in June 2022 in New York, in a former bank. Located in Manhattan, Hall des Lumières will use unique cutting-edge technology to create immersive exhibitions devoted to some of the most famous artists in the history of art. In addition to immersive exhibitions that focus on traditional and modern artists, an exhibition space will be devoted to more contemporary works.
The Bookkeeper/Financial Manager is responsible for all areas relating to accounting processing. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure complete, accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
• Manage and track orders and supplier and customer invoices.
• Prepare budget, accounting reports, financial statements.
• Manage cash registers and prepare accounting reports.
• Deposit cash at the bank.
• Conducting month-end and year-end closing process.
• Computing taxes and preparing tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statements.
• Keeping up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
Ensure the administrative management of the site:
• Manage relations with suppliers (company managing the time clock, occupational medicine, employment center, etc.)
• Carry out daily and weekly reports
• Manage expense reports
• Manage stocks and orders of office supplies
• Manage all the cash registers of the site
• Control and count the Box Office, Boutique and Café cash registers
• Manage and replenish the cash float
• Carry out daily reports on cash register information and transmit them to the head office and to the cash-in-transit company
• Manage the cash receipts of the ''receptions'' groups
• Manage the site's credit card
• BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting - preferred
• CPA/CMA required - preferred
• Four plus years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area
• Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting
• Large automated accounting system a plus
• Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
• Thorough understanding of GAAP and a broad knowledge of accounting systems
• Proficiency in the use of spreadsheet and word-processing software
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qk7x-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.