The Harry Walker Agency, the World's Leading Speakers Agency, is seeking a Associate, Speaker Relations to join our team. This person will serve as the liaison between our Speakers' offices and the organizations hosting the speaking engagements. The account manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating the details associated with the execution of the Speaker's appearance at the event. This person in this position must be detail oriented, a proactive problem solver, and be a collaborative team player. This role will be handling multiple accounts and will need to manage workflow from multiple channels. The candidate should have at least 3 years work experience in scheduling or event planning. This person will need to have excellent oral and written communication skills, must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, have a calm and professional demeanor and be willing to travel as requested.
• Develop professional relationships with Speakers and their offices.
• Work with internal departments [ex: sales, contracts, accounting and marketing] to ensure Speaker and Host satisfaction, clear understanding of expectations, as well as accurate and timely billing of all travel expenses.
• Arrange and organize travel details for Speakers and staff coordinating with vendors, host organizations, and the Speakers' offices.
• Prepare thorough event briefing materials for Speaker's offices.
• Develop and follow project timelines from Speaker's acceptance of the engagement to event day, including all marketing and promotions relating to the event.
• Ensure Speakers are taken care of from the moment they leave home to the moment they return and that the events run smoothly for both the Speaker and the host's perspective.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years work experience.
• Background in event planning and travel logistics.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
• Superb organizational skills with great attention to detail.
• Ability to negotiate and find creative solutions.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Creative thinking and a positive, can-do attitude under pressure a must!
• Strong computer skills: Word, Outlook, Excel. CRM database experience is helpful but not required as is twitter and other social media knowledge.
• Ability to travel 5-10% of the time or as needed.
The Harry Walker Agency is the World's #1 Exclusive Speakers' Agency - and has been since 1946. HWA represents today's thought leaders and has access to and long-standing relationships with hundreds of speakers worldwide – including World Leaders, business leaders, Nobel Laureates, economists, journalists, bestselling authors, entertainers, and motivational and keynote speakers.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9e4x4-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.