The Harry Walker Agency, the World's Leading Speakers Agency, is seeking Vetting and Research associate to join our team.
This position involves vetting and research for potential speaking engagements, including conducting in-depth research on organizations, drafting vetting reports, and identifying and communicating any findings and recommendations.
The candidate should have at least 2 years of relevant research experience. Candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced, collegial environment and juggle multiple, competing priorities. A familiarity with political and policy issues and the news of the day is a plus.
• Conduct in-depth research and analysis on a wide range of entities and organizations
• Draft vetting reports and provide recommendations on potential speaking engagements to internal teams, as well as to the speakers' offices
• Manage an incoming flow of research and vetting priorities across several internal teams
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 2 years relevant work experience
• Background in political or policy research is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Superb organizational skills with great attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Creative thinking and a positive, can-do attitude under pressure a must!
• Impeccable judgment and political acumen
• Calm, professional demeanor
The Harry Walker Agency is the world's leading speakers' agency - and has been for over 70 years. HWA exclusively represents today's thought leaders and has access to and relationships with hundreds of freelance speakers. HWA speakers' bureau exclusively represents former Heads of State and World Leaders, the most prominent US Cabinet Officers, Nobel Laureates, journalism's biggest names, bestselling authors, Chief Executive Officers and well-known economists. We also work with hundreds of motivational and keynote speakers from all over the world.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28nom-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.