160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.
In June 2021, 160over90 partnered with Obsidianworks, a culture-powered marketing agency co-founded by actor and producer, Michael B. Jordan, and Chad Easterling. Purpose-built for a more inclusive era of brand storytelling, the agency focuses on cultural connectivity through brand strategy, digital and social impact. Together with 160over90, the agency works with brand and talent partners to identify opportunities, create, and execute innovative and culturally resonant campaigns and activations, and connect with multicultural consumers in diverse communities.
This role will focus on opportunities for Obsidianworks and 160over90, brought to life through their agency partnership. The Integrated Producer will spend approximately 80% of her/his time on projects led by Obsidianworks, and the remaining 20% on projects led by 160over90. This role will be based in 160over90's New York or Santa Monica office.
We're looking for an ACD, Art Director responsible for concepting and developing creative ideas across existing clients and new business pitches. Working alongside a copywriting counterpart and reporting into NYC and LA based creative leadership, the ACD will be skilled in learning the client's business objectives and accomplishing those through strategically sound creative ideas that put our clients in the epicenter of culture. You will be a thinker and a maker, but also a motivator, mentoring other writers, art directors, and designers on projects ranging from experiential to PR to content. The opportunities here are endless, so your creativity must be too.
• Strong background Design, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field
• Extremely skilled in developing high-level brand concepts as well as articulating those concepts in executions across various media channels
• Own the ideation process and the difference between a tactic and a big campaign platform
• Lead brainstorming sessions, decks, client calls, and productions
• Stay curious and ask questions but also be able to answer them when junior roles come to you
• Manage workload and oversee your teammates' time as well
• Love forming big creative platforms
• Shape ideas from junior roles on your teams; help them bring to life and push further than original form
• Takes a profound interest in the world around you – culture, music, film, sport, art, entertainment
• Must be able to work autonomously – taking ownership of your workload and able to juggle several projects at one time
• Takes an interest in your counterpart's profession with the ability to write and express ideas at a good level
• Approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver who can both provide and take direction well
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – not afraid to have difficult discussions
• Team building skills, proactively seeking opportunities to develop team members
• Excellent organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
• A culture instigator – within the agency and in the world
• Computer literacy with fluency in entire Adobe Creative Suite
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yby6-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.