160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world.
The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. We are born from and our work is inspired by the world of entertainment. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other.
The environment here is fast-paced. We're looking for an ACD, Art Director responsible for concepting and developing creative ideas across existing clients and new business pitches. Working alongside a copywriting counterpart and reporting into NYC creative leadership, the ACD will be skilled in learning the client's business objectives and accomplishing those through strategically sound creative ideas that put our clients in the epicenter of culture. You will be a thinker and a maker, but also a motivator, mentoring other writers, art directors, and designers on projects ranging from experiential to PR to content. The opportunities here are endless, so your creativity must be too.
• Strong background Design, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field
• Takes a profound interest in the world around you – culture, music, film, sport, art, entertainment
• Computer literacy with strong proficiency in all relevant programs
• Approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver who can both provide and take direction well
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – not afraid to have difficult discussions
• Team building skills, proactively seeking opportunities to develop team members
• Excellent organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Must be able to juggle several projects at one time
• Thrives in a collaborative environment
• A culture instigator – within the agency and in the world
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekky2-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.