Beverly Hills, CA
This role sits within the Legal department of Endeavor's Client Representation Businesses (including WME, The Harry Walker Agency, IMG Models, Art + Commerce, and The Wall Group, among others). Ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in a law firm or entertainment company. Must be detail oriented, self-starter, who thrives in a fast paced environment.
• Draft, negotiate and track representation agreements for Endeavor's client representation businesses;
• Draft, negotiate and track protection letters;
• Draft, negotiate and track NDAs with third parties;
• Draft, negotiate and track other consulting agreements, settlement agreements and legal notices;
• Coordinate agency guild requirements with WGA, DGA and SAG-Aftra;
• Assist with client visa compliance;
• Assist with Agency licensing requirements, conflicts of interest management and outside business interest inquiries; and
• Other legal tasks as needed for Endeavor's client representation businesses.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yp1v-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.