Director Of Product Management, Monetization
Remote / Virtual
Endeavor seeks a talented and highly motivated lawyer to join its team in New York as Counsel, Legal & Business Affairs, supporting IMG Models and Endeavor's other fashion-representation businesses, including Art+Commerce and The Wall Group. This is a high-volume practice supporting a large group of client managers who operate within tight timeframes. Primary responsibilities include:
• Negotiating and managing a huge volume of agreements for models, photographers, stylists and other fashion professionals, including contracts for editorial and runway work, endorsements, licensed products, personal appearances, influencer marketing, and other image-rights deals.
• Handling an independent workload whilst working collaboratively with colleagues in the Fashion Representation legal and business affairs team.
• Giving actionable guidance to the business on legal issues, including advertising-law matters, guild compliance, and laws relating to child performers.
• Implementing and refining contract-administration and document-management processes.
• Fostering positive long-term relationships with the company's clients and customers.
• Admitted to NY Bar.
• Minimum of 2 years of transactional legal/business affairs experience, ideally with training and qualification within a law firm and/or corporate legal department, experience negotiating entertainment-related contracts is preferred.
• Knowledge of and passion for the fashion industry, and ideally some familiarity with the SAG-AFTRA commercials contract, FTC endorsement guidelines, and laws applicable to child performers.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to interact with a range of personalities and styles in a fast-paced environment, and explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues without legal training.
• Outstanding negotiation, drafting, analytical, and organizational skills.
• A curious mind, a strong work ethic, and a creative but practical approach to problem-solving
• An upbeat temperament, and a team-oriented approach to work.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2qpw-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.