160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.
In June 2021, 160over90 partnered with Obsidianworks, a culture-powered marketing agency co-founded by actor and producer, Michael B. Jordan, and Chad Easterling. Purpose-built for a more inclusive era of brand storytelling, the agency focuses on cultural connectivity through brand strategy, digital and social impact. Together with 160over90, the agency works with brand and talent partners to identify opportunities, create, and execute innovative and culturally resonant campaigns and activations, and connect with multicultural consumers in diverse communities.
This role will focus on opportunities for Obsidianworks and 160over90, brought to life through their agency partnership. The Account Director will spend approximately 80% of her/his time on projects led by Obsidianworks, and the remaining 20% on projects led by 160over90. This role will be based in 160over90's New York office.
• Logo Design
• Graphic Design
• Deck Building & Support
• Email and Digital Design
• Maintaining high standards on program graphics/ both graphic design and application; responding to creative requests that entail discussing creative options and deadlines; working with Project Manager to secure, brief and manage resources to assure deadlines are met;
• Working directly with copywriters, account service and other designers to assemble graphic comps
• Maintaining direction over production artists and outsourced creative contractors necessary to fulfill project demands
• Helping design and develop including graphic design layouts, digital design, logo design, designs on promotional products and the occasional storyboarding for videos
• Must demonstrate a working knowledge or familiarity with design and communication strategy across all mediums including print, digital, video, mobile, and social
Education & Skills:
• Complete and up-to-date online portfolio
• Three to five (3-5) or more years equivalent work experience as graphic designer
• Proven experience maintaining creative processes and working with teammates
• Must be able to multi-task in a highly productive, fast-paced environment
• Must be proficient in Adobe CC apps and be fluent in MS Office, Word and PPT
• Ability to own a project, from beginning to end
• An understanding of HTML and basic web programming is a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72p26-34-204-172-188-42 in your application.