We're looking for someone who loves to make good work across different clients and projects. Someone who wants to be a part of a team. Someone who gets the ins and outs of being a creative professional, and can balance deadlines while collaborating with a wide range of creative and production partners.
Beyond just design skill, our Art Director needs to be a strong communicator who can talk through design rationale with clients and ask pointed questions to find creative solutions to complicated and detailed programs.
We are a rapidly growing company with ample opportunity for those who seize it. We need someone who loves to own projects independently but can also seamlessly integrate into a team. Our projects are fast-paced and challenging, but rewarding and exciting. Someone who loves the fast-paced energy of collaborative problem-solving using creativity and design will thrive.
• Logo Design
• Graphic Design
• Deck Building & Support
• Email and Digital Design
• Maintaining high standards on program graphics/ both graphic design and application; responding to creative requests that entail discussing creative options and deadlines; working with Project Manager to secure, brief and manage resources to assure deadlines are met;
• Working directly with copywriters, account service and other designers to assemble graphic comps
• Maintaining direction over production artists and outsourced creative contractors necessary to fulfill project demands
• Helping design and develop including graphic design layouts, digital design, logo design, designs on promotional products and the occasional storyboarding for videos
• Must demonstrate a working knowledge or familiarity with design and communication strategy across all mediums including print, digital, video, mobile, and social
Education & Skills:
• Complete and up-to-date online portfolio
• Three to five (3-5) or more years equivalent work experience as graphic designer
• Proven experience maintaining creative processes and working with teammates
• Must be able to multi-task in a highly productive, fast-paced environment
• Must be proficient in Adobe CC apps and be fluent in MS Office, Word and PPT
• Ability to own a project, from beginning to end
• An understanding of HTML and basic web programming is a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ybxy-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.