Who We Are:
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Endeavor Analytics team is seeking a motivated, data-driven Valuation Analyst with a passion for sports and entertainment to join their team. The Analyst will work on sponsorship valuation and custom consulting projects for brands, professional sports teams, leagues, facilities/venues, events, municipalities, and other industry clients.
• Provide key inputs to valuation reports, including various platform data pulls, project analyses, and coordination as directed
• Become an expert in utilizing syndicated research tools across multiple platforms, including TV, onsite, digital, print, radio, social media, and more
• Conduct sponsorship and endorsement valuation and analyses for brands, professional sports teams, leagues, facilities/venues, events, municipalities, etc., in concert with or at the direction of the Analysts, Managers, and Directors
• Communicate and coordinate with colleagues across various departments to develop holistic reports for internal and external clients
• Engage and maintain positive business relationships with third party vendors whose products/data will be needed to effectively complete projects
• Work in conjunction with the entire valuation team to build reports, proposals, and other documents with extraordinary attention to detail, consistency, and grammar
• Become a trusted advisor to internal and external clients through understanding their business challenges and building valuation and insight based solutions
• Ability to establish and maintain an honest and effective working relationship with the Endeavor team and clients
• Act as a key member of the Endeavor Analytics team and become an essential piece in maintaining our position within Endeavor, as well as externally, as an expert in sponsorship valuation and consulting
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage, clean, and analyze large datasets
• Sets the highest possible standards and goals at all times
• Candidate should be hard-working, innovative, and enthusiastic
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8pekx-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.