Who We Are:
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events, and experiences. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation through entertainment agency WME; sports operations and advisory, event management, media production and distribution, and brand licensing through IMG; live event experiences and hospitality through On Location; full-service marketing through global cultural marketing agency 160over90; and sports data and technology through IMG ARENA and OpenBet. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE.
The Role and What You'll Do:
We are looking for an experienced event Administration Manager (3-5 years) to join our large-scale Event Production & Operations Team. Our team is responsible for planning events for 50 to 5,500 guests in the Sports Industry. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented, analytical thinker with strong administrative tracking skills. Must demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management.
• Support the daily administrative functions of the department to include:
• Prepare and coordinate execution of contracts
• Onboarding vendors into our accounts payable system (Endeavor Engage)
• Process invoices
• Manage expense reports for department Vice Presidents/Sr. Vice President
• Track and update department reports in a proactive manner
• Support independent contractors on departmental administrative duties connected to producing an event:
Invoice collection, tracking and processing
Cash Flow projections
• New Event set up, tracking and communication to department and finance
• Review and work with internal Legal department to update contract templates annually or as necessary
• Docusign account oversight
• Bidding Support
• Support training new hires on department and company systems
• SOPs – update or develop as needed Weekly hours billing reports
• Other projects and duties as assigned
You Have These:
• Minimum of three years experience in an administrative capacity
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field, or equivalent experience required
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite | Adobe Acrobat | DocuSign
• Highly organized and process-oriented
• Attention to detail, carefully following instructions and checking work for accuracy
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good timekeeping and work ethic that is characterized by commitment, motivation, and energy
We'd Love If You Also Have These:
• Knowledge of FileMaker| Keynote | SharePoint | Smartsheets | Microsoft Teams
• Flexibility and positive attitude to work long days, evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary
Travel: Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work during holidays. This position may require up to 10-20% travel.
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 4 days per week. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7pp9q-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.