United Talent Agency
Remote / Virtual
The Account Production Manager oversees and manages local and regional experiential marketing programs across the US.
Our ideal candidate understands how to work effectively with both client and multiple internal agency teams to flawlessly deliver exception experiential marketing programs (e.g. events, mobile tours, grassroots, field marketing, large productions, etc.), that achieve client results against established strategic & creative objectives, timelines, and financial goals.
This position plays a key role in the planning, budgeting, scheduling of work, execution, field staff management, and coordination of information between several internal agency departments. They are responsible for ensuring all aspects of each client's experiential project are completed on time and within budget.
With that, this individual should pride themselves on being excellent in budget management, time management, organization, multitasking, and problem-solving. Additional important characteristics for success include solid verbal and written communication skills, analytical thinking, strategic thinking, heightened interpersonal skills, and an overall proactive approach.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in experiential marketing production/execution, be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, work well in a fast-paced competitive industry, and have a passion for teamwork and collaborative success.
• Lead aligned cross agency team to create an appropriate project plan, build and track the budget, and align on the market and venue (as necessary) while working back from key client deliverable dates.
• Manages overall project communications, ensuring any issues, changes, or required performances that impact the project are documented, addressed and (when necessary) corrected within the internal project team.
• Oversees ongoing communication with remote staff, clients, and vendors (i.e., status reports, call recap reports, timelines, project status updates, etc.)
• Ensures all deliverable dates and financial requirements are met for each experiential event.
• Accountable for the quality of all deliverables and performance leading up to and throughout all experiential engagements
• Documents and learns all aspects of necessary event elements to assist in creating manuals and/or physical training
• Potential domestic travel approximately 50%-60%+ of the time
• Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or similar
• 3 to 5 years' experience in experiential marketing production/execution and event management experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills with experience in client management and experiential production
• Proficiency in project management (various planning tools) and partnering across agency (with Account, Creative & Production teams)
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
• History of resolving problems and ensuring projects are delivered timely, within budget, and above client expectations
• Excellent communications skills, verbal and written as well as solution oriented
• Quick learner with skills to swiftly learn and comprehend the complex industry of the client
• Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours, weekends and travel as required
• Showcase a strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
• Microsoft Office Suite proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvoze7-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.