The Account Manager sits at the heart of the B2B Creative Team. Well organised, solutions orientated and commercially minded, they play a pivotal role in keeping the creative projects moving and managing relationships and expectations with key stakeholders. A conduit between the Commercial Team, Marketing Team and Creative Team, helping to translate briefs, elevate creative strategy and ensure deadlines are met on time and on budget.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Support the development of B2B focused creative to ensure revenue growth across IMG's global Media & Events portfolio, including new business, partnership and media rights sales.
• Partner with the Commercial Team to ideate, conceptualise and deliver creative solutions that add incremental value to our partnerships.
• Review briefs and elevate content where necessary, ensuring content is to the highest commercial standard required.
• Work with the Account Tem and Design team to translate creative briefs, coordinate all creative assets and ensure the output meets the brief to convey a client, brand, or property's message.
• Liaise and present creative projects to internal teams and on occasion external clients.
• Foster, develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, creative agencies, contractors, freelancers, etc. as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
• Project management experience at an in-house or traditional agency within an emerging/fast-growth company.
• Proven track record of creative development and ideation that drives partner and/or client revenue.
• An appreciation of popular culture and business trends that contribute to the understanding of the interests of our partner's consumers – across key passion points (sport, culture, art, fashion, music and entertainment).
• Background in the media/sports/entertainment industry.
• Educated to Bachelors or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Management and/or Communication preferable – or equivalent.
Skills & Abilities (Personal and Professional)
• Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
• Working knowledge of Abode.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to communicate such thoughts proactively, efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to take initiative to drive creative thinking and share ideas.
• Strong work ethic with the flexibility to navigate change in a fast-paced environment.
• Solutions orientated - ability to problem-solve independently and collaboratively.
• The candidate will be extremely organised, upholding the high standards and attention to detail required.
• Succinct, effective and professional in all forms of communications.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to manage day-to-day relationships with all levels across the organisation, from project teams within IMG to executives across the wider Endeavor network.
• Have a growth mind-set both professionally and personally. You are a team player and work cross-functionally in a highly iterative and collaborative way.
Your Career at IMG
IMG is highly invested in the career development of its employees. If successful in your role, it should provide you with a stepping-stone to the next stage and beyond. Examples of roles that people previously advanced to from the role include Associate Creative Director. It is important to note that while most people look at the position of their line manager as the next step, there is significant opportunity for cross-promotion across the many different divisions of the company.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq0y2-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.