160over90 is seeking a Public Relations Account Executive to join our New York City team. You will support the PR and Communications efforts for brand partnerships. The ideal candidate has great media relations experience.
We are a leading creative agency focused on connecting brands with consumers in memorable ways. Unlike other PR or marketing agencies, we deliver breakthrough marketing solutions by tapping into audience passions through access, knowledge and expertise across sports, entertainment, music, fashion, culinary and the arts.
Whether it's creating a public relations campaign, a newsworthy moment, compelling content or designing an influencer program, 160over90 provides unparalleled value to our roster of leading global brands, including VISA, DICK'S Sporting Goods, Marriott International, USAA and Under Armour, among others.
• Create and maintain targeted media lists, develop strong relationships with reporters/editors and pitch story ideas
• Draft press releases, media alerts, FAQs, messaging docs, pitches, talking points, agendas, presentations, overall brand campaigns and activations
• Contribute to brainstorming sessions to develop strategic/creative thinking for clients
• Coordinate and staff media facing activations at marquee events
• Research Talent, Influencers and media to execute event activations, content creation, and other communications efforts
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field.
• 2-4 years of PR/media relations experience
• Communicate effectively and professionally, exhibit strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to show time management skills and handle a high-volume work load
• Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to problem-solve independently and in groups
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j1wz-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.