160over90 is seeking an Account Executive that will be part of a key client's account team. Primarily responsible for the day-to-day strategy, portfolio wide support, and deck development around new ideas for our client's marketing portfolio across sports and entertainment. Position will report to the Account Manager and be based in New York.
• Provide strategic consulting, contacts and insights across a broad cross section of sports and entertainment themed partnerships and activations
• Leadership on strategic projects – collaborate with broader account team to develop internal tracking documents, and quarterly client reports
• Ability to make strategic recommendations to client based on market data and long-term trends and insights
• Participate in the strategic development, implementation and execution of activations and customized programs that meet client objectives across brand and product initiatives
• Assist with the creation and implementation of marketing and program materials to support activation initiatives
• Assist Account Manager with strategic projects including competitive analysis, cultural insights, client go-to-market plans and exploration across verticals/partners to drive business initiatives (sports and entertainment)
• A minimum of 2-4 years of agency or brand-side sponsorship account management experience (specific disciplines could include sponsorship marketing, event marketing, property public relationship, sponsor servicing, and/or league, team, brand or media)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
• Passion for innovative thinking and pushing boundaries across sports and entertainment
• Needs to be proactive - taking initiative is key to success in this position
• Team oriented to support greater account team
• Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
• Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage the development and implementation of marketing strategy on behalf of client or company
• Ability to manage relationships with client and agency(s)
• Experience working and leading internal teams (account/creative) as well as other agency partners
• Superior client relationship/service skills
• Exceptional in MS Office Suite, design background a plus
• Experience working in marketing solutions with sports and entertainment companies a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n3e8-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.