160over90 is seeking an Account Executive to join the Client Services team on a fast-growing account. The Account Executive executes project workstreams and interfaces and sustains client relationships for a major consumer brand.
Important characteristics for success in this role are solid verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, interpersonal skills and a proactive approach.
The 160over90 office environment is informal, but highly professional and collaborative, requiring high-quality work and individual initiative as work can often be fast paced and dynamic. Each staff member is part of the collective team and must be willing to perform a wide breadth of activities.
• Provide support to Senior Account Manager, Client Service on planning and developing work needed to execute projects across the account
• Act as day-to-day client contact and support multiple client projects
• Demonstrate current working knowledge of sponsorship activation including the intricacies of planning events
• Build and strengthen client relationships through leadership, relationship building and program development
• Manage internal and external staff on execution and delivery of programs
• Develop appropriate communication to client, internal team members or other pertinent individuals on an as needed basis
• Apply best practices and learnings from previous projects to elevate performance level
• Create accountability practices within company
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3-5 years demonstrated experience in client service (agency experience preferred)
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) to include interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in project management and proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
• Strong relationship building skills with ability to develop and sustain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and partners
• Proven experience and ability to effectively present marketing campaign concepts and ideas to an audience
• Adept at building relationships and working in a team environment with proven track record of sharing ideas, providing encouragement, building on other's ideas, giving due appreciation and bringing out the best in others
• Proactive, positive, can-do attitude with demonstrated problem solving and solution skills
• Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours, weekends and travel as necessary
• Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjwxw1-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.