Accountant - Revenue Accounting
Accounts Payable Specialist I (Contractual)
Job Title: AP Specialist I (TFT)
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
You will report to Lead – AP Supervisor
Introduction to Function & Role:
The Accounts Payable process is carried out for North America, Europe and APAC regions including Non-English-speaking countries.
The scope includes Invoice Processing, Validation, Vendor creation, Disbursement and Helpdesk activities within agreed timeline as per EA internal policy, ensure timely payment to suppliers and employees and managing Customer Service for the internal customers.
The responsibility of an AP Specialist is to process invoices for all 3 regions daily and ensure hold invoices are resolved on a regular basis.
• Process invoices daily for global countries, which includes both PO and Non-PO invoices.
• Perform three way matching of invoices with respective PO lines.
• Resolve system and manual holds on a regular and timely basis.
• Address on help desk queries and resolutions as per request within agreed SLA.
• Understand the process of PO tolerance and the ways invoices needs to be matched.
• Work closely with Business Partners/ Requestors to resolve invoice payment discrepancies.
• Deliver internal set defined targets on Productivity and Accuracy.
• Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and suppliers
• Ability to handle multiple demands and high volume. 10. Follow policies and procedure under structured supervision.
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
• 2 – 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable process and relevant experience of 1 - 2 years in Invoice Processing, holds resolutions & help desk queries.
• Hands on experience with R12 preferred & remote transition is an added advantage.
• Beginner level in MS Office.
• Keyboard skills more than 25 words per minute Customer oriented and Conscientious with attention to detail.
• Good team player and result oriented Willingness to be flexible with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.