Product Marketing Manager, Martech
Universal City, CA
The E! Shows Writer for E! Online and E! News will cover all series that currently air on the E! network, including but not limited to Daily Pop, Nightly Pop, Botched, The Bradshaw Bunch, Celebrity Game Face, True Hollywood Story, We Got Love Teyana & Iman and all future programming. The Shows write will also support digital coverage of NBCU sister networks, including Bravo, Oxygen, USA and Peacock for E! News.
• Generate and write daily articles/features/photo galleries focusing on E!, Bravo, Oxygen, USA and Peacock series, including show clip write-ups, episode recaps, show promos, exclusive announcements and more (sometimes under tight deadlines)
• Ability to track and pitch ongoing news stories related to E!, Bravo, Oxygen, USA and Peacock talent and TV series
• Help our E! News team cover awards shows during awards season, including writing up celebrity interviews, newsworthy award show moments, celebrity acceptance speeches and red carpet photo galleries (this may include several weekend days throughout the year)
• Help maintain and update the various E! Shows web pages on E! Online
• Potentially conduct interviews with E!, Bravo, Oxygen, USA and Peacock talent
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 1+ years of prior writing and editing experience, preferably at an online entertainment news organization
• Strong knowledge of the entertainment industry, TV news and pop culture a must
• Strong portfolio includes examples of work including but not limited to: articles, features, blogs, social posts, meme's, GIFs, etc.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and social media platforms, and familiarity with AP Style
• A fan of the E! network and be somewhat familiar with our programming as well series on Bravo, USA, Oxygen and Peacock.
• Hard-working, dedicated and detail-oriented.
• Passionate about TV and celebrity culture a plus
• Editorially-minded creative thinker who is web savvy, works well with a team, and is able to interpret analytics and spot content trends
• Ability to write smart, SEO-compliant headlines that still have voice
• A degree in journalism a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo0y1-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.