Coordinator, Advertising & Program Standards
Universal City, CA
Role Purpose The Programming Coordinator position schedules and traffics E! short form digital video content to our websites and distribution partners. NOTE: This is a Thursday - Monday workweek, with Tuesdays and Wednesdays off as a "weekend." Hours are 2:30-11:30pm.
• Write metadata, edit text and publish short-form content appearing on internal sites for E! as well as numerous external partner sites, focusing on news content which requires a quick turnaround.
• Optimize network content on YouTube
• Compose smart and clever YT posts by staying informed on celeb news, pop culture and E! shows.
• Create photos and/or gifs for E!'s 4 YouTube community tabs and engage with fans.
• Write scripts for weekend celebrity news stories and create 1-minute videos using video creation tool.
• Assist in daily publishing of other content, including full episodes to select partners.
• Serve as a liaison between New Media Programming team and various Production teams which supply content to traffic to all partners as needed.
• This is a Thursday - Monday workweek, with Tuesdays and Wednesdays off as a "weekend." The hours of this position are 2:30-11:30pm.
• Some weekend and alternative hours will be needed during special events (i.e. Red Carpet Season)
• Bachelor's degree
• • Must possess strong writing & copy-editing skills and be detail-oriented.
• Strong knowledge of new media, digital video, YouTube and social media platforms.
• Strong copyediting skills
• Must be detail-oriented when composing monthly and weekly digital planners.
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently, juggle multiple tasks and deliver under tight deadlines.
• Must know how to communicate effectively and positively with production team members and other departments at NBCUni
• Advanced knowledge of entertainment and pop culture.
• Photoshop is a plus