DreamWorks Animation Television is seeking a Coordinator who will play a key role in supporting DreamWorks Animation's television marketing efforts, reporting to the SVP of Marketing Operations & Special Projects.
The primary function of this role is to support the television marketing team across multiple strategic initiatives including series launches, ongoing brand-building and awareness campaigns, broadcaster partnerships, cross-divisional and symphony efforts, and special projects. This role will interface extensively with our International Television Marketing and Sales Team, Publicity, Promotions, Creative Services and Strategy and across the Universal teams (Franchise, Consumer Products, Publishing and Home Entertainment).
Key areas of responsibility:
• Support the SVP to create, gather and communicate critical information to the International Television Sales and Marketing team to help guarantee creative consistency, quality and cohesiveness across all global executions.
• Development and collaboration on show related sales, presentation and pitch materials for broadcaster pitches, trade shows (MIPCOM, MIPTV, Kidscreen, LA Screenings, etc.) and international sales needs.
• Ownership of highly dynamic global broadcast calendars, content development slates, project timelines, status documents, asset and key deliverable trackers.
• Implement and ensure a studio wide adherence to network and partner brand guidelines across all lines of business including international television, consumer products, home entertainment, promotions, etc.
• Partner with TV Development and Production teams to exchange key information and assets to develop and execute against marketing and distribution plans.
• Collaborate and communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders on a variety of special projects to guarantee the timely and successful completion and consistent communication with all stakeholders.
• Development and communication of creative briefs.
• Budget management and tracking.
• Aggregate key information into brand decks and presentations.
• Gather critical information, research and lend cross-divisional marketing support to various internal divisions.
• Draft and circulate relevant meeting summaries, recaps and next steps.
• Assume various special projects as required.
• Preferred 2+ years professional experience in entertainment marketing or related field
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational, problem-solving and people skills
• International TV marketing experience would be valuable
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize project workflow
• Adept at navigating a segmented and rapid-paced organization
• Proven track-record of creative and strategic thinking.
• Possess a positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
• Must work well as part of a collaborative team
• Ability to build credibility and collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders and external partners
• Field marketing/publicity experience would be beneficial
• Ability to shift between ''big picture'' strategic thinking to ''roll up your sleeves'' tactical executions
• A passion for entertainment and interest in animation and kid pop culture
• A self-starter with a positive ''can-do'' attitude and strong work ethic.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, problem-solving and people skills.
• SVOD and streaming service marketing experience is a plus.
• Pre-school specific television marketing experience is a plus.
• Strong Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel and computer skills are critical.
• College degree required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29voy-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.