Summary: DreamWorks Animation is currently seeking an administrative assistant to support creative executives in feature development. The position will interact with employees across the studio, studio departments within DWA and Universal, talent agencies and management companies.
• Manage calendar and phone for a busy office.
• Track and read submissions and offer written thoughts in a timely manner.
• Support and track ongoing efforts to search for great books and other source materials.
• Help distribute weekly reading assignments to the team.
• Organize travel arrangements and manage expense reports.
• Take notes in meetings and during calls.
• Conduct research as needed to support the development process.
• Serve as an ambassador for the office, the department, and the company.
• Offer critical feedback on creative submissions.
• Assists other departments as necessary.
• Minimum one (1) year of Administrative experience in a corporate setting.
• Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously manage multiple priorities.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc.) required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong organizational skills, professionalism, follow-through, and pride in work.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Eagerness to learn about, and contribute to, the script development process.
• Interest in reading, movies and animation.
• Strong writing skills, especially critical writing.
• Experience with Windows, Mac OS, FileMaker Pro, and Photoshop a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwx1m-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.