DreamWorks Animation is currently seeking an administrative assistant to support two executives in feature development and become a contributing member of the feature development team. The position will interact with studio departments, talent agencies and management companies, as well as book publishers.
• Manage calendars and phones for two busy offices.
• Track and read submissions and writing samples and offer written thoughts in a timely manner.
• Support and track ongoing efforts to search for great books and other source materials.
• Help distribute weekly reading assignments to the team.
• Organize travel arrangements and manage expense reports.
• Assist with documenting the development budget.
• Take notes in meetings and during calls.
• Conduct research as needed to support the development process.
• Serve as an ambassador for the office, the department, and the company.
• Offer critical feedback on creative submissions.
• Assists other departments as necessary.
• Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously manage multiple priorities.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc.) required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Eagerness to learn about, and contribute to, the script development process.
• Interest in reading, movies and animation.
• Strong organizational skills, professionalism, follow-through, and pride in work.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong writing skills, especially critical writing.
• Experience with Windows, Mac OS, FileMaker Pro, and Photoshop a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w1w1-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.