We tell stories about dreams, and the journeys our unconventional heroes take to make them come true.
At DreamWorks Animation we pride ourselves on being one of the world's leading producers of high-quality, animated shows and films, reaching consumers in more than 190 countries. We have
created a diverse array of original content in a variety of formats, delivering deep, fully immersive worlds served up with compelling characters. Don't mind us, we're just over here #livingthedream and
Our DWA Recruiting Team helps to bring in the amazing talent that creates and produces and supports our animated TV and film productions and business. We are looking for an Associate Recruiter to join our dynamic, collaborative and fun family. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to broaden their recruiting experience in a high-performing fast paced animation studio. We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top animation talent to help us continue to tell great stories.
• Using a combination of recruiting techniques to network, pipeline, creatively evaluate, present, offer, and close top-tier talent
• Providing full life cycle recruiting services to TV &Feature Animation Production and other areas of business as needed
• Identifying and assessing passive candidates and building pools of talent in advance of need
• Creating and utilizing a recruiting database for sourcing and tracking candidates
• Being a subject matter expert for hiring managers in staffing meetings, reviews and interview processes
• Developing strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates, production staff, HR, and talent/department managers to keep them informed and engaged in hiring processes. Becoming a trusted partner.
• Organizing multiple hiring managers, volume of positions and candidates, and multiple outreach & sourcing efforts
• Serving as a DreamWorks Ambassador in all facets of the role and providing excellent candidate experience
• Developing a deep understanding of DreamWorks culture, process, craft, and goals and using this knowledge to create compelling messages to represent this to the industry and new talent
• Providing solutions to drive and innovate processes for outreach and full recruitment cycle from sourcing to hiring
• Help represent DreamWorks at conferences, festivals, educational institutions, and industry events
• Identify new ways to source candidates and influence next generation talent
• At least 3 years working in the Animation, VFX or Game Industry with Artists/Technologists OR at least 3 years working in Recruitment
• Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (preferred)
• Understanding of Animation / VFX / Games roles such as visual development, storyboarding,
modeling, surfacing, rigging, animation, effects, lighting, etc.
• Experience working in Animation / VFX / Games production roles, as an artist, in production
management, or in artistic/department management
• Flexibility for occasional travel
• Experience with sourcing inclusive and diverse talent of all levels from entry level to senior
• Passion for recruitment and animation
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Sense of urgency
• Outcome driven
• Embrace openness and collaboration
• Active listening ability, confidence speaking with people of varied experience levels and
backgrounds, able to navigate ambiguity and change in positive proactive manner
• Google Suite knowledge, ATS/CRM experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3yko-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.