Our Recruiting Team helps to bring in the outstanding talent that crafts and produces and supports our animated TV and film productions and business. We are looking for an Artistic Recruiter to join our dynamic, collaborative and fun family. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to broaden their recruiting experience in a progressive fast-paced animation studio. We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top animation talent to help us continue to tell great stories.
If you are part of the fandom and believe teamwork makes the dream work, join us in #livingthedream and #doingyourdreamwork.
Responsibilities: ''What would you say you do here?''
• Perform full cycle (sourcing to closing) recruiting for a variety of studio groups, including (but not limited to) Feature Animation departments and TV Post Production groups – focused predominantly on artistic roles.
• Create and maintain relationships with hiring managers, Department Managers, Department Supervisors and Producers to define and run hiring expectations.
• Partner with our Human Resources team to better understand and continually develop compensation options, employment/hire types, assignment terms and internal talent equity goals.
• Maintain prospects & candidates in your artistic talent pipelines within our animation talent CRM/database.
• Strategically plan for animation talent in an effort to match their availability with the upcoming needs of the departments and shows.
• Track candidate reel/portfolio/job experience feedback for future potential for specific departments or show styles.
• Host department reviews to present interesting talent and walk hiring teams through their feedback and the interview experience, including next steps.
• Provide status updates on current and upcoming searches as well as opportunities for strategic networking.
• Be responsible for an excellent candidate experience from beginning of recruiter outreach to end of interview process, partnering with your Recruiting Coordinator.
• Work with studio leadership on project based sourcing strategies.
• Partner with Early Careers and Diversity Outreach team to find opportunities to convert intern or trainee talent into ongoing full time roles at the studio.
• Partner with Talent Operations to leverage workforce data, tools and systems to optimize solutions within your hiring goals.
Basic Qualifications: ''What do I need to have in order to do this job?
• A minimum of 5 years working in the Animation, VFX or Game industries with artists or technologists OR a minimum of 5 years working in a recruiting role
Desired Qualifications: ''What can I bring to the table?''
• Understanding of Animation / VFX / Games roles such as visual development, storyboarding, modeling, surfacing, rigging, animation, effects, lighting, etc.
• Experience working in Animation / VFX / Games production roles, as an artist, in production management, or in artistic/department management
• Experience with sourcing diverse talent of all levels from entry level to senior level
• Passion for recruitment and animation
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Sense of urgency
• Outcome driven approach to your work
• Collaborative and open to working with partners around the studio
• Active listening, with confidence speaking to people of varied experience levels and backgrounds
• Navigation of ambiguity and change in positive proactive manner
• Google Suite knowledge, ATS/CRM experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvonnj-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.