Production Coordinator - TV Animation
DreamWorks TV - Production Coordinator (HUB)
At DreamWorks Animation Television, the Production Coordinator would assist the Prod Supervisor, Production Manager and the Line Producer with maintaining quotas and deadlines and ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met on a CG Production.
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join its team based in Glendale, California.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates shipping of materials to partner studios and ensures that the work is labeled and filed properly
• Facilitate the communication of DWTV Marketing requests and updates between DreamWorks and partner studios
• Assist in planning/scheduling Marketing requests and needs coming to the HUB and overseas
• Ensures procedures for CG asset build are followed to ensure workflow from DreamWorks HUB Team is as seamless as possible
• Communicates effectively with artists regarding deadlines
• Works with Partner studios to give support and maintain schedule
• Facilitate communication with partner studios by answering questions and coordinating the delivery of materials in a timely manner
• Perform daily check-ins with members of production, artists and supervisors to determine the status of work on the show
• Stays abreast of issues on the floor, anticipates potential issues and elevates information to Production Manager and Line Producer
• Respond to all production-related communications in a timely manner as well as gather and distribute production materials
• Before materials are sent to partner studios, oversee the process of quality control such as CG assets, model packs, and all reference material
• Basic knowledge of CG asset terminology i.e., modeling, uv's, rigging, textures, lighting, and FX
• Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system
• Maintains Shotgun accounts and tasks in a timely matter
• Willing to take on new challenges in order to have a more detailed knowledge of the department and pipeline.
• Responsible for various daily office activities: schedules meetings, books rooms, prepares materials for shipments, types up notes and distributes accordingly
• Software requirements: Maya, Microsoft Word and Excel, Gmail and knowledge of production tracking databases
• Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus
• Ability to work with partner studios
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
• Minimum 2 years of previous TV animation production experience required
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d227q6-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.