TV Animation - Production Assistant
DreamWorks TV - Casting Coordinator (Temporary)
• Working with production to pull sides and distributing them to agents.
• Taking responsibility for obtaining internal executive approval on materials prior to distribution. Putting together demos and pulling clips for offer only talent.
• Checking avails and editing auditions.
• Reviewing all pre-read tapes and recommending selects to Casting Directors.
• Working with the Casting Assistant to update lists and credits for all roles.
• Following up to ensure all requested reads have been submitted.
• Working with internal and external studios to book time when needed.
• Attending all producer sessions and taking circle takes.
• Attend development and production meetings and anticipate upcoming needs for each project. Helping supervise the work of the department Casting Assistants.
• Work with Casting Manager & Casting Assistant to update the Current Series tracker, keeping department informed of the status of upcoming and outstanding roles.
• Must have a working knowledge of industry players, up and coming and well known talent.
• Software requirements: Microsoft Word and Excel, Gmail, Adobe, Final Draft.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and to interface comfortably with high level internal executives and talent. Knowledge of Audacity, Adobe, Final Draft and Twisted Wave a plus.
• One year of casting experience preferred.
• Prior experience working in animation preferred.