Feature - Administrative Assistant, Development
DreamWorks is currently seeking a Coordinator for our Learning and Development team, DreamLearning. DreamLearning at DreamWorks develops programming to grow and inspire talent by providing diverse learning opportunities that promote creative exploration, an inclusive environment, and career longevity throughout the employee lifecycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates the planning, procurement of supplies, setup and execution of artistic development classes workshops and lectures
• Oversee the day- to- day operations of the art studio (virtually and in-person when necessary); This will include scheduling models, greeting models, setup, breakdown, ordering supplies, rosters, invoicing and data entry.
• Creates flyers and other marketing materials for internal programs.
• Support the facilitation of leadership development courses as needed
• Database management, budget tracking and invoicing administrative tasks
• Interest in the arts, training, and/or artistic program management required
• Demonstrate design skills (Proficiency in Photoshop and/or Illustrator is required)
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Knowledge of art classes and art supplies is required
• Knowledge of the animation studio production pipeline, animation software and skills is helpful, but not required
• Facilitation of training or equivalent experience desired
• Must be able to attend and execute occasional event during evenings
• Must maintain a Valid CA Driver's license at all times
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkknbk-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.