DreamWorks Animation is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support two Current Series executives.
• Phones, calendar management, travel planning, expense reports (including dept. credit card), and general office organization.
• Prepare reading materials and manage distribution (especially for daily and weekend read).
• Read/cover writing samples and other creative materials.
• Take notes, write notes, and transcribe meetings.
• Attend regular meetings with creative team and participate as required.
• Conduct research on an as needed basis to support the development/current series process.
• Provide support in an environment where principles of business and creative development are equally important.
• High-level attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
• A team player with an eagerness to learn about and contribute to the current series process.
• Strong organizational skills, focus, and follow-through.
• Strong writing skills (coverage will likely be evaluated during the interviewing process).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint (or Keynote)
• Comfortable dealing with high-level executives and talent in a professional and confidential manner.
• A minimum of 1 year of Assistant experience in a film/TV production setting and/or highly-tuned entertainment industry environment.
• Interest in TV animation and family programming preferred.
• Experience in Photoshop and movie-editing software is a plus, but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rje28w-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.