DreamWorks Animation is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the EVP of Development in the TV Division .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage phones, calendars, travel, expense reports, and general office organization.
• Prepare reading materials and manage distribution.
• Read/cover writing samples and other creative materials.
• Take notes, write notes, and transcribe meetings.
• Attend regular meetings with creative team and participate as required.
• Conduct research on an as needed basis to support the development/current series process.
• Provide support in an environment where principles of business and creative development are equally important.
• Coordinate with high-level internal and external partners on key meetings, pitches and reviews.
• An eagerness to learn about and contribute to the development/current series process.
• A team player with a minimum of 1 year of Assistant experience in a film/TV production setting and/or highly-tuned entertainment industry environment.
• Strong organizational skills, focus and follow-through.
• High-level attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
• Strong writing skills (coverage will likely be evaluated during the interviewing process).
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Mail
• Comfortable dealing with high level executives and talent in a professional and confidential manner.
• Interest in TV animation and family programming preferred.
• Experience in Photoshop is a plus, but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r713ek-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.