DreamWorks Animation TV is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the Current Series executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Phones, calendar management, travel planning, expense reports (including dept. credit card), and general office organization.
• Prepare reading materials and manage distribution (especially for daily and weekend read).
• Create PowerPoint/Keynote presentation decks for pitch meetings, marketing, and other presentations.
• Read/cover writing samples and other creative materials.
• Take notes, write notes, and transcribe meetings.
• Write series and department reports and distribute to the studio.
• Pull series stills for Marketing
• Attend regular meetings with creative team and participate as required.
• Conduct research on an as needed basis to support the development/current series process.
• Provide support in an environment where principles of business and creative development are equally important.
• An eagerness to learn about and contribute to the current series process.
• A team player with a minimum of 1 year of Assistant experience in a film/TV production setting and/or highly-tuned entertainment industry environment.
• Strong organizational skills, focus and follow-through.
• High-level attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
• Strong writing skills (coverage will likely be evaluated during the interviewing process).
• Interest in TV animation and family programming.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office,
• High degree of proficiency in presentation software including Keynote and PowerPoint).
• Experience in Photoshop and movie-editing software is a plus, but not required.
• Comfortable dealing with high level executives and talent in a professional and confidential manner.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx68o-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.