DreamWorks Animation has an immediate opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support for three attorneys in our Business & Legal Affairs Department.
• Manages various administrative functions including but not limited to: phones, scheduling, expense reports, maintaining status charts, preparing & distributing reports, word processing, photocopying, scanning and distributing documents, maintaining and organizing files and documents (both electronic and paper), utilizing DWA's legal database and filing systems
• Prepares correspondences and initiating & routing of contracts for review and approval
• Interacts with external contacts, including agencies, law firms, management companies and other studios
• Coordinates with internal teams such as Development, Contract Administration, Production, IT, Human Resources and Accounting as needed in support of the deal-making and contract negotiation and drafting process.
• Cooperative work style and be prepared to multi-task and to cover additional duties and other assistants on the team as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant, ideally in Business Affairs, Legal or Production environment.
• Must be highly proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point, Google docs and Gmail
• Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail are critical.
• A professional demeanor with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• High ethical standards and the ability to handle confidential information.
• Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Be comfortable with technology and the internet, in general, and should be willing to learn new software.
• Strong communication skills and be able to maintain a positive attitude while being proactive, resourceful, flexible and well-organized.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7xxj-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.