Account Strategist, Programmatic Sales
The Account Strategist for Programmatic acts as an internal sales representative responsible for the conceiving and managing of programmatic marketing initiatives as well as organizing support of all related programs and associated revenue pre- and post-sale. This includes media plan/deal description creation, working with the programmatic operation team on campaign implementation, reviewing and disseminating reporting for clients and internal action items, program retention and renewal, and ensuring prompt and proper resolution of advertiser business issues. This position will also work closely with the Programmatic Operations and Programmatic Sales team.
I. Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
• Media plan/deal description creation in line with strategic marketing goals.
• PMP and Programmatic Guaranteed success; Maximize campaign performance and company revenue by working with Programmatic Operations Analyst to prepare reports, analyze data (performance and delivery), prepare recommendations, and initiate tactical optimizations to further increase success rate and renew/grow current business.
• Live campaign client communication and upselling (among other things, regarding deal management, optimization and enhancement opportunities)
• Take a leadership role to coordinate efforts between other cross-functional teams as necessary (implementation of new products and custom elements). Position interfaces with Sales, Marketing, Research, Finance and Creative departments. Internal coordination with both direct sales pods and other teams.
• Work with the Programmatic Operations team to launch, monitor, optimize, and report on live campaigns
• Reduce account attrition by ensuring program goals are met and exceeded.
• Account strategy and execution (in concert with the Sales Team)
II. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree
• Experience: 2-5 years of experience in client-facing programmatic media services role, such as media buying/strategy, digital sales, or programmatic strategy.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Prior Digital and or AdTech (Programmatic) work experience required.
Excellent communication skills
• Strong process management and analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and projects.
• Creative problem solver, with proven ability to reason through large ambiguous problems.
• Can quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces and constant change.
• An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to achieve results for the company and clients.
• Experience working with high growth clients. Proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers.
Salary: $59,500 - $85,000
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vboj-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.