LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW?
For three decades, DKC has been at the forefront of communications agencies, attracting the best and the brightest talent from around the country. Currently, we're searching for a motivated Account Supervisor or Senior Account Supervisor who is ready to take their career to the next level.
We're looking for a creative thinker with strong media connections to deliver results; desire to work in exciting, fast-moving industries with the energy and enthusiasm to be a part of a world-class team that takes clients to new heights.
• We're one of the country's most innovative independent communications agencies
• Our world-class entertainment division is home to industry icons and upstarts across gaming/Web3, music and TV/film/streaming, including Spotify, Animoca Brands, SteelSeries, Survios among others.
• We believe in striking the right balance … work hard, play harder, WIN TOGETHER!
With a vibrant and fast-paced atmosphere, DKC prides itself on offering a culture of fun, inclusivity and growth. From our committees focused on health & wellness, diversity and fun, to a hands-on-approach to training and career growth, DKC offers a range of opportunities for career-minded staff. Plus, we have a solid 401K, a competitive vacation and sick day policy, the latest technology and an inspiring environment that's all about perfecting the craft of communications.
Now, a little about you:
• Smart, energetic, ambitious media relations expert looking to join our rapidly expanding team in Los Angeles
• 4-8 years experience working at a PR agency and/or an in-house communications team
• A background and interest in communications focused on entertainment, pop culture and technology, with specific attention in digital entertainment, gaming and Web3
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Wants to learn from some of the most creative strategists and media relations experts in the industry
• Delivers excellent client service and comfortable communicating with clients
• Collaborates effectively with teams, driving execution of campaigns, with strong writing skills
• Fosters new and significant media and industry relationships, while maintaining key media contacts
• Executes strategic partnerships, campaigns and integrated communication plans
• Understands and can trends of an industry and can apply to creative ideas
• Knows how to manage their time and juggle multiple priorities effectively
• Takes pride in their work and is detail-oriented
The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience: $85k - $110k.
This is a full time position
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2pkp2-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.