Full Time Job
Trading and Planning Analyst
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWithin the Disney+ team, the Trading & Planning Analyst will be in charge of supporting the D+ team lead in analyzing and forecasting the commercial performance of Disney+ in Spain & Portugal (sign-ups, churn, net growth, subscribers etc.). The person in charge will collaborate daily with the local Disney+ Team as well as with the EMEA trading and analytics teams.
This role will require you to be onsite 4 days a week.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
• Review and analyze daily & weekly numbers: sign-ups, subscribers, churn, engagement, content performance and net growth
• Provide a clear view of Disney+'s performances in Spain & Portugal vs our forecast (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual), producing the corresponding dashboards / reports
• Consolidate the reporting of our commercial performances, as well as present and provide rationales and context to EMEA teams
• Contribute to developing sub and revenue forecasts, and/or review forecasts received from the EMEA / Global teams and propose any adjustments based on local knowledge
• Participate in ad-hoc analysis requested by management to better understand business performance and identify opportunities.
• Work daily with the EMEA trading team to maximize the use of best practices across EMEA
• Be the contact person for any trading questions in Spain & Portugal for the EMEA Trading team and work closely with the EMEA analytics team to get access to data and share views of key factors influencing the state of the sub. base
The Experience & Skills We Require From You:
• Experience in consulting, as well as data analytics in a digital business
• Fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English language
• Experience in data modelling and predictive analysis (including knowledge of programming languages such as R, SQL or Python) preferred.
• Experience with data analytics platforms such as Mixpanel, Adobe Analytics, AppsFlyer, Behavioral Analytics, Apsalar etc.
• Experience with Reporting/BI tools. Familiar with digital analytics and clickstream data.
• Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Operational Research/Statistics/Physics with 3-5 years of experience in Business/Product analytics (desired).
• High numeracy and analytical ability & rigour
• Extremely strong analytical orientation/bent of mind and consumer understanding.
• Skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Ability to tailor comms to different audiences (e.g. country teams, DSS, execs)
This position is with TWDC Iberia S.L, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (EMEA).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq7b69-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.