Sales Assistant, International
Penguin Random House
New York, NY
The Streaming Media Assistant is part of a streaming Media Operations team staffed 24/7. SMA's routinely provide live, hands-on operational and procedural support for our partner products, including system health monitoring and incident management, in addition to live and VOD streaming media orchestration using proprietary software.
• Must be available to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Strong understanding of computers and applications.
• Must have an exemplary attention to detail.
• Must possess strong communication skills, including written and verbal.
• Must possess solid organizational skills.
• Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
• Must have a strong ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
• A solid computer and technical background, with experience working in digital media and online organizations.
• Familiarity with streaming and broadcast media, particularly HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
• A team player who is enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
• Ability to troubleshoot efficiently.
• 1-2 years of relevant working experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11eqx-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.